Organizations and Facilities:
- hospitals – general and psychiatric
- state and county medical and specialty societies
- state and county alliance groups
- medical schools
- physician assistant training programs
- physician group practices
Types of Meetings:
- leadership groups: medical board and executive committee meetings
- medical staff meetings
- grand rounds and department meetings
- new resident orientations
- student and faculty groups
- state and county medical and specialty society board and membership meetings
- state and county alliance groups board and membership meetings
During CPH educational outreach presentations, audience members hear examples of colleagues whose health and careers were negatively affected by an illness, but who managed to overcome obstacles and successfully recover.
If you are such a physician or physician assistant and would like to speak at CPH presentation, please contact Mr. Terrance Bedient at (518) 694-0002.
All information will be kept strictly confidential.