COMMITTEE FOR PHYSICIAN HEALTH
The mission of the Committee for Physician Health is to promote quality medical care by offering non-disciplinary confidential assistance to physicians, residents, medical students and physician assistants suffering from substance use disorder and other psychiatric disorders. The Committee monitors the treatment and compliance of program participants and provides advocacy and support as well as outreach activities, including prevention and education.
COMMITTEE FOR PHYSICIAN HEALTH VALUES STATEMENT
As we carry out the mission and pursue the vision of CPH, we will…
- Instill hope in the lives of our clients.
- Communicate to affirm and improve performance.
- Take pride in our work as we continuously enhance our quality.
- Create a team environment which fosters professional empowerment
- Encourage creativity by first asking how can we improve CPH systems.
- Actively listen to others and demonstrate respect for their contributions.