CONTRIBUTE TO MSSNYPAC ONLINE
The Leading Voice for Medicine in the Political Arena
- Combining contributions from New York physicians, residents, students and Alliance members to achieve political recognition for physicians
- Targeting support for elected state and federal officials and candidates who advance physicians’ goals
- Opening doors to strengthen physicians’ voice in governmental affairs
If medicine is your profession, then politics must be your business!
With unprecedented challenges for medicine at the State Legislature and Congress, your contribution to MSSNYPAC has never been more necessary. Don’t allow the insurance industry to extract from your profession all the equity you have created and turn it into huge salaries for insurance CEOs. Don’t allow the trial lawyers to destroy the profession to which you have committed your life. Don’t allow your adversaries to dominate the legislative and political scene.
MSSNY’s Division of Governmental Affairs....
is Medicine’s voice in public policy circles. It serves as the framework within which Medicine speaks to those who have won seats at the governmental policy making table.
MSSNYPAC gives the physician community....
the opportunity to help decide who has those seats. In helping to elect policymakers, we enjoy an open door to discuss our concerns and devise solutions to our problems.
MSSNYPAC, a non-partisan Political Action Committee:
- collects information from committee members, as well as from specialty and county medical societies, in order to target support for political candidates;
- works with candidates who will advance our legislative and regulatory agenda;
- ensures that physicians’ viewpoints are voiced in the electoral process;
- fundraises to promote physician-friendly candidates for state and federal offices; and
- educates members about the political process.
99 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12210
Join the Political Action Committee
MSSNYPAC is a separate segregated fund established by MSSNY to engage in campaign activities in New YorkState at the state level. MSSNYPAC will accept contributions written on personal or corporate checks. Corporate contributions are subject to an aggregate annual limitation for all political activities of $5,000.00. Contributions are not limited to the suggested amount. Contributions are subject to the prohibitions and limitations of the New York State election law. Neither MSSNY nor any constituent association will favor or disadvantage anyone based upon the amounts of or failure to make PAC contributions. PAC contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for state or federal income tax purposes.