Vaccine Release Schedule by County as of January 8, 2021
Essex, Warren, Wash, Clinton, Franklin Counties
MSSNY has received a request from Hudson Headwaters to provide information to the physician community for vaccination of COVID-19. Below find a list of populations prioritized for vaccination and a list of vaccination locations.
Populations Prioritized for Vaccination:
- Agency staff from Office of Addiction Services and Supports (OASAS), Office of Mental Health (OMH) Facilities, and Office of People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) Facilities;
- Residents in congregate living situations run by OPWDD, OMH, and OASAS;
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Personnel;
- Urgent Care Providers;
- Outpatient/Ambulatory health care workers who provide direct in-person patient care, such as,
- Doctors in private medical practices and staff;
- Doctors in hospital-affiliated medical practices and staff;
- Doctors in public health clinics and heir staff;
- Registered Nurses;
- Specialty medical practices of all types;
- Dentists, Orthodontists, and staff;
- Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and staff;
- Physical Therapists and staff;
- Optometrists and staff;
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Aides;
- Home care workers; and Hospice workers.
- Clinic staff in direct contact with patients (i.e., intake staff);
- Front-line public health workers in direct contact with patients, including those conducting COVID-19 tests, handling COVID-19 specimens, and doing COVID-19 vaccinations;
- The staff of nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, and adult living facilities who did not receive COVID vaccination through the Pharmacy Partnership for Long-Term Care Program;
- Medical Examiners and Coroners; and
- Funeral workers who have direct contact with infectious material and bodily fluids.
Individuals do not need to be Hudson Headwaters' patients to receive their first and second doses of the Moderna vaccine. Nor do they have to be residents of the seven counties that Hudson Headwaters serves. However, they will need to receive both the first and the second dose at the same health center. They also will need to bring evidence that they fall into the priority 1A population.
All scheduling is done online via a New York State Department of Health website, using the links below. Each link is for a specific health center. Clicking it will list the upcoming vaccination clinics and available time slots at that health center and allow individuals to register for a place. Individuals should not call the individual centers to schedule an appointment, as it must be done through the online system.
Links for centers where we have or are planning to have clinics in the coming week are listed below. We add clinics, expand clinic times, and increase capacity regularly based on predicted vaccine availability. Even if a site is full, people should check the website regularly to look for additional hours or slots that open due to a patient cancelation.
- Champlain Family Health (Champlain, NY)
- Chester-Horicon Health Center (Chestertown, NY)
- Moreau Family Health (Gansevoort, NY)
- Moriah Health Center (Mineville, NY)
(note: this clinic is open to all ages!)
- Plattsburgh Family Health (Plattsburgh, NY)
- Saranac Lake Family Health (Saranac Lake, NY)
- Schroon Lake Health Center (Schroon Lake, NY)
- Ticonderoga Health Center (Ticonderoga, NY)
- Tupper Lake Family Health (Tupper Lake, NY)
- Warrensburg Health Center (Warrensburg, NY)
- West Mountain Health Services Building 1 (Queensbury, NY)
- West Mountain Health Services Building 2 (Queensbury, NY)
COVID vaccinations are available for physicians, their staff and other eligible workers at St. John’s Riverside, located in Yonkers, NY. Tara King can assist organizations in making appointments for providers and their staff. She can be reached at 914-964-4944.
If multiple people in your office need to make appointments, we recommend assigning a single point of contact at your practice to facilitate scheduling – this will make scheduling as efficient as possible. Ms. King will provide appointment details and any documentation requirements when you speak with her. It is expected that appointments will begin on Friday.