New Member Benefit: MSSNY’s Partnership with Premier Group (Essensa) Purchasing
We are excited to announce registration information for our new group purchasing partnership between MSSNY and Premier.
We expect this new partnership to result in lower operating costs and improved access to supplies and products for MSSNY members who sign on to purchase through Premier negotiated agreements.
Sign up today and begin taking advantage of the value and savings Premier brings to the table for MSSNY members:
- A leading healthcare improvement company dedicated to better care and outcomes at lower costs
- Nearly 30 years of experience in the alternate site group purchasing organization space
- A portfolio featuring more than 900 suppliers and 2,000 products and services ranging from pharmaceuticals to medical/surgical supplies to business solutions and more (including numerous PPE solutions!)
- A distributor neutral approach, meaning MSSNY members can continue using existing distributors while accessing Premier-negotiated pricing
- A commitment to hands-on service to ensure MSSNY members are receiving the best value for all their purchasing needs
Click the links below to access specifics on the program:
- Continuum of Care Overview: High level overview of the Premier program and the value it provides
- GPO FAQ: Questions and answers to further introduce Premier and explain the program
- Physician Practices information sheet: Provides value proposition of the Premier program, followed by specific suppliers and contracts members will be able to access, broken down by category
- What to Expect: Step by step onboarding guide for members
Questions? Email MSSNY-Premier@premierinc.com, call (888) 258-3273 or contact MSSNY's dedicated Manager of Client Services, Samantha L. Garrett, at 212-901-1209 or Samantha_Garrett@premierinc.com.